$2,000 Small Business Specialist Advice Pathways Grant
New grant for employing small businesses to access professional advice
Does your business need informed business decisions and plans for the future? If your answer is ‘Yes’, you’ll be glad to know that there’s help available. Aimed at supporting businesses that have faced disruptive change caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and other factors, this specialist help focuses on improving your capabilities and preparedness to plan for your future or adapt a strategic business model.
Grant funding of $2,000 per ABN is available for eligible expenses on relevant professional advice and services under the program, where the minimum expenditure cost is $2,000 (ex GST).
- Must be a legally structured business registered in Vic with an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN on and from 1 July 2020.
- Must be registered with WorkSafe Victoria.
- Employ between 1-19 full-time equivalent staff.
Type of Services You Can Claim
(Must be one of more of the following scope of services listed below)
- Advice and analysis regarding the management of cash flow, preparation or cash flow budgets and projections,
- Profitability analysis and formulation of financial management and/or operational business strategies,
- Strategic analysis to revise business planning and/or governance arrangements,
- Advice regarding the management of debts and liabilities, or
- Advice and/or representation regarding commercial agreement contract terms
(i.e. commercial leases or commercial supply contracts).
This program will close at 4:00 pm on Friday, 30 September 2022, or when funds are exhausted, whichever is sooner.
The Application Process
To apply, please read the program guidelines and frequently asked questions detailed on the Business Victoria website:
On this page, you’ll also need to check if your ABN is eligible.
The applicant will then receive an upfront payment of $1,000 to engage with their preferred qualified service provider. The final grant instalment of $1,000 will be paid on the satisfactory conclusion of the service activity. Approved businesses will be asked to complete a claim form to confirm that the project has concluded and provide a statutory declaration stating that the activity has been completed and the Qualified Service Provider has been paid.
SDP Tax Accountants is a qualified service provider for expert financial advice. Book online or call us today to start your specialist advice project.