Round 3 of Business Support Fund Grants
Applications opens 18 September 2020
On Sunday 13 September, Victoria’s Premiere, Daniel Andrews announced additional business support with over $1.1 billion in cash grants for small and medium-sized businesses that are most affected by coronavirus restrictions including $822 million as part of the third round of the Business Support Fund.
In this third round of business support fund, eligible businesses will receive:
- $10,000 if its annual payroll is less than $650,000
- $15,000 if its annual payroll is between $650,000 and $3 million
- $20,000 if its payroll is between $3 million and $10 million.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- operate a business located within Victoria; and
- participate in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme; and
- employ people and be registered with WorkSafe; and
- have had an annual payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20; and
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST); and
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN); and
- be registered with the responsible federal or state regulator.
Note: A full list of the eligibility criteria for a grant will be published when applications open.
Applications open today (Friday 18 September 2020).
To apply, click here:
Date Posted: 18 September 2020